Provide engineering services (design and technical assistance) for oil refining, extraction (gas, oil) and petrochemistry, at high quality standards.Our services are in compliance with Clients’ requests, have minimal negative impact on the environment and take place without professional accidents and professional diseases.
OUR VISION REGARDING SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Company’s development through continuous improvement of its performances regarding the quality of services, environment, occupational health and safety. Full satisfaction of Client’s requirements, introduce the best available techniques (BAT), having as target to satisfy the quality, environment, health and safety requirements.
MANAGEMENT HSEQ COMMITMENT
• Compliance with contractual, legal requirements and other applicable requirements, at which the organization subscribes, with reference to her environment requirements and according to own OHS risks.
• Adequate treatment and especially prevention of deviations from requirements.
• Analyze and periodically update of the present policy in order to assure her adequacy and efficiency.
• Prevention of pollution, injuries and professional diseases.
• Systematic and consequent improvement of integrated HSEQ management system efficiency.
• Assurance of necessary conditions and resources for continuous improvement of HSEQ performances.
OUR VALUES REGARDING HSEQ
• Respect and partnership towards Clients and Suppliers.
• Concern regarding prevention and continuous improvement.
• Knowledge and compliance with legal provisions.
OUR HSEQ MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES
- Identifying, communicating and verifying the conformity with applicable HSEQ provisions, including legal ones, for all the Company’s activities, processes, resources, services and products.
- Knowledge, understanding and satisfying Clients’ requirements regarding services quality.
- Reduction of the costs due to non-quality.
- Maintaining and strengthening the company’s position on design services market.
- Communication within the company, of the importance of respecting of principles assumed and taking of measures in consequence, correlated with the control of all the aspects related to impact of her current activities and services toward environment.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements both in the quality and environment area.
- Preservation, protection and improvement of environment quality, a healthy environment being essential for ensuring quality of life.
- Obtaining continuous improvement through development of evaluation procedures of the environment performances and related indicators.
- Acknowledgement, recording and processing the nonconformities, in a prompt and suitable manner.
- Periodically measuring the Clients’ satisfaction level, their perceptions and expectations.
- Periodically evaluation and analyze of the environmental aspects and the related negative impacts.
- Periodically evaluation and analyze of the risks of accidents / diseases.
- Periodically monitoring, evaluation and communication of the process and system performances.
- Development and update of the objectives, indicators and targets for prevention and improvement.
- Implementation of the necessary correction, prevention and improvement programs/measures.
- Provision of a comprehensive and operative HSEQ communication within and outside the Company;
- Insurance and maintenance of a proper reaction capacity in case of environmental and OHS emergency situations;
- Proper insurance and maintenance of endowments.
- Periodically evaluation, selection and re-evaluation of the suppliers and the partnership with them.
HSEQ STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
In compliance with Petrodesign’s policy, regarding implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of HSEQ integrated Management System according to the requirements of Standards HSEQ-ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, with the purpose of obtaining of results which correspond to the requirements and expectations of our clients, the management at the highest level has proposed the following strategic objectives in the quality, environment, occupational health and security and emergency situations areas:
• Direct and responsible involvement of top management, by assuring the necessary human and financial resources, for continuous improvement of efficiency of the integrated management System and for reducing the impact of our activities toward the environment.
• Continuous improvement of the quality of the services offered, in the conditions of strictly compliance of legal and regulatory requirements, as well as other environment requirements applicable within Petrodesign with the purpose of prevention of pollution, imposing compliance with these requirements by entire personnel.
• Continuous adaptation of quality, environment, occupational health and security and emergency situations policy at the expectations and needs of Client both internal and external, so that customer orientation and satisfaction to become the concern of entire personnel.
• Improvement of relationships with suppliers and subcontractors, promoting transparent and fair principles so that the results obtained to be mutually benefic.
• Satisfying requirements and expectations of Petrodesign’s employee, permanently involved within company activity, by rising and maintenance within company of an optimum working and collaboration atmosphere, by assuring professional development possibilities, as well as by rising the competence and knowledge level of the personnel involved in the activities with impact toward the environment and toward the quality of the services supplied.
• Participation, directly, at accomplishment of the general and specific objectives in the area of quality, environment, occupational health and security and emergency situations.
• Assurance of efficient administration of natural resource.
• Maintaining and strengthening the company’s position on design services market.
• Rising prevention and reaction capacity for OHS and ES
FINAL PROVISIONS AND CONCLUSIONS
In order to be accomplished the strategic objectives, all the employees are trained in a planned manner, regarding policy and objectives referring to quality, environment, occupational health/safety and emergency situations and implicitly are aware about the commitment required for achieving them.
We are aware that our success depends on the involvement of all employees, by assuming the responsibilities for accomplishment of policy and objectives established, applicable within activities of all of us, regarding the respect toward direct beneficiaries, as well as respect for ourselves.
The company policy in the quality, environment, occupational health / safety and emergency situation area is updated and adapted periodically depending on the company purpose, mission and vision, as well as on the client’s requirements regarding services quality.
The present declaration is displayed in the information points from Petrodesign’s headquarter as well as on Petrodesign’s website: http://www.petrodesign.ro/.